Lite n’ Easy (also referred to on this page as “we”, “our”, and “us”) is committed to both protecting and respecting your privacy. We treat our users’ personal information confidentially and are dedicated to honouring the trust that our customers have placed in us for the last three decades.
Personal Information that Lite n’ Easy collects
We may collect Personal Information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us correspondence (whether by letter, fax, email, or SMS), visit our website, use our app(s), or when you have contact with us in person (including agents or contractors to Lite n’ Easy such as delivery drivers).
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information from or about you;
- Street address
- Email address
- Contact telephone number(s)
- Delivery instructions
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Date of birth or age
- Height, weight and waist circumference information
- Your meal plan or weight loss goals, how much weight you want to lose, your exercise regime, or your sentiments and achievements regarding weight loss.
- Any feedback or customer survey responses relating to your use of a Lite n’ Easy product or service.
- Information you provide through your use of our website or app(s), such as your IP address and other common web log information, device ID, device type, geolocation information and traffic referrer information and statistics.
- Any other Personal Information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
Why your Personal Information is collected and used
We use information that we collect for the following purposes;
- To facilitate your access to our website, services, app(s), etc.
- To deliver our products and services to you, as well as troubleshooting and making improvements to our service.
- To customise our service for you, such as making a meal plan recommendation based on the goal or objective you provide.
- To measure and analyse the performance of our website, app(s), and other services such as advertising and marketing.
- To send you marketing and promotional messages, which you may opt out of at any time. For more information please refer to our “Cookie choices and Opt-out” section below.
- To facilitate surveys, contests, rewards, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us.
We may collect information when you;
- Interact with our websites, app(s), services, content and advertising.
- Register an account on our website or app(s).
- Share your Lite n’ Easy success story or submit a form on our website or app(s).
- Purchase a product from us.
- Communicate with us through correspondence via phone, live chat, email, or when you share information with us through social media and review services, our website(s) or app(s).
- Aside from using this information to fulfil your purchase request, we may also use it to occasionally notify you about new products, promotions, and relevant information which we think you will find valuable. You have the option not to receive these types of communications. For more information please refer to our “Cookie choices and Opt-out” section below.
Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose relevant Personal Information to trusted third party partners when necessary to enable us to provide our services to you. For example, your delivery details will be shared with our contracted delivery drivers. We may also disclose your Personal Information to a third party who holds other information about you, who may then combine that information in order to develop aggregated and anonymised insights on our behalf. This allows us to better personalise your Lite n’ Easy experience and improve the products and services that you receive.
We will never share your personal information to third party marketing companies, advertisers, or anyone else in exchange for payment.
From time to time we may also request information via market research, surveys or contests which may be conducted by third parties. Your participation in any of these is optional. This information is also collected to improve the products and services we offer you.
Security of data
The Lite n’ Easy website takes every precaution possible to protect your Personal Information. This includes the use of Firewalls and when purchasing from Lite n’ Easy your financial details are passed through a secure server using industry standard SSL encryption technology.
Cookie choices and Opt-out
Cookies are small files which store data on your device to enable websites to operate correctly. These cookies ensure we serve the correct page to you and provide you with an optimal experience. This information may also be collected and used, when aggregated and anonymised, to help us understand site usage and user behaviour on our website or app(s), and to allow us to improve our website, app(s) and services.
When you click a link to or on our website or app(s), you furnish us with the IP address of your device so that we can deliver content to you. Furthermore, if you place an order online using a credit card, we specifically record your IP address with the use of the credit card as part of our fraud prevention measures.
If you no longer wish to receive some or all of the communications we regularly send to our customers (such as newsletters, product information and specials), you may request at any time to have your preferences updated. To change your preferences simply click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of a Lite n’ Easy email or write to us, phone us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access or correction of data
You may request access to, or have corrections made to, the Personal Information we hold about you simply by writing to us, phoning us or emailing us at email@example.com
Asking a question or making a complaint
Address: Lite n’ Easy. PO Box 320. Northgate QLD 4013
Phone: 13 15 12
Try it for a week
Money Back Guarantee if you’re not delighted with your first delivery. Click here for details.
No Contracts or Joining Fees. Just delicious, healthy food delivered when you want it.